Conference Centre Facilities
At The Royal Society of Edinburgh we can offer timeless elegance combined with modern audio-visual facilities in stunning spaces, flexible enough to suit any event.
Why don't you come and see for yourself or take one of our virtual tours.
- Wolfson Lecture Theatre - A dedicated, state-of-the-art lecture theatre accommodating 145 people in comfort.
- Wellcome Rooms - High-ceilinged, with chandeliers and artwork-lined walls.
- Kelvin Room - A stunning dinner venue - elegant and warm, and a graceful space for smaller meetings of any type.
- James Clerk Maxwell Room - Directly off the main entrance hall, this traditional space is suitable for meetings, seminars and small receptions.
- Upper Gallery - A contemporary space with sprung wooden floorboards, whitewashed walls and a glass apex ceiling, this is a very versatile space which can be also set up for lectures. (Linked by spiral staircase to the lower gallery).
- Swann Room - Highly suitable for training courses, seminars or for syndicate or breakout groups
- Scott Room - With ornate cornicing, priceless paintings, period fireplace and furniture, this is a refined room that enhances the style and importance of all its events.
- Turner Room - Homely, initmate space, the Turner Room is ideal for small gatherings of any sort.
- Auerbach Room - A comfortable meeting space suitable for small workshops or Boardroom style.
- Hutton Room - A small elegant meeting room ideal for small private meetings.
- MacRobert Room - Elegant library room suitable for boardroom meetings and initmate dinners.
- Reception - The striking first impressions made by this grand reception area emphasise the importance of your event.